PRE-PURCHASE BUILDING SERVICES
and IMPORTANT OPTIONAL SERVICES
The optional services is what makes Master Property Inspections unique to the industry
- Minor Defects
- Plumbing & Drainage
- Asbestos Identification
- Safety Hazards
- Major Defects
TERMITE & TIMBER PEST INSPECTION
- All termite and timber pest requirements, as per the Australian Standards.
OPTIONAL - ELECTRICAL INSPECTION
- Safety switch testing.
- Smoke detectors required.
- Unsafe or DIY handyman wiring
Electrical fire hazards.
( We only use qualified A GRADE electrician’s to perform our electrical inspections, which makes Master Property Inspections very UNIQUE TO THE INDUSTRY )
OPTIONAL - DIGITAL FLOOR LEVEL ASSESSMENT
- Highly recommended for a building, supported by stumps or brick foundations.
- Digital floor level assessment, provides the client so much information on the true condition of the property and the repair costings.
OPTIONAL - TERMITE RADAR DETECTION
- Radar technology to find LIVE TERMITES by penetrating through timber, plaster, bricks, tree’s and most other building materials. ( we are certified to perform this inspection and use this state of the art equipment )
IN SUMMARY :
What makes Master Property Inspections UNIQUE, is the additional OPTIONAL SERVICES that we offer, which is ELECTRICAL, DIGITAL FLOOR LEVEL ASSESSMENT & TERMITE RADAR DETECTION.
We have the expertise and certification‘s to perform these XTRA SERVICES which are just as important as the standard building inspection.
Many companies provide typical Building and Termite Inspections, but that’s where they FALL SHORT on providing a complete and detailed report, as without these added services it is highly possible that there will be missed unforeseen money’s to spend on the hidden damages.
Master Property Inspections provides all services in house, so we DO NOT HIRE OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS FOR ANY SERVICES.